Job Seeker's Workshop
You are here:
2. Job Info
Job & Course Info
8. DIFFERENT, OR NOT ?
With each of the pairs of jobs below, you have to decide whether there is actually a difference between them.
If there is a difference, find out what it is.
- a bookkeeper & a bookbinder
- a chemical engineer & a chemical technician
- a chiropodist & a podiatrist
- a composer & a compositor
- a councillor & a counsellor
- a dental therapist & a dental technician
- a florist & a forester
- a furrier & a farrier
- a graphic artist & a graphic designer
- a health administrator & a health surveyor
- a joiner & a carpenter
- a metal fabricator & a metal finisher
- a motor mechanic & a plant mechanic
- a nutritionist & a dietitian
- a panel beater & an panel operator
- a pharmacist & a pharmacologist
- a radio officer & a radiographer
- a shop fitter & a shop assistant
- a solicitor & a barrister
- a typesetter & a typist
- a woolbroker & a wool classer
- a zookeeper & a zoologist
- an accountant & an accounting machinist
- an animal nurse & an animal technician
- an apparel plant mechanic & an apparel plant technician
- an audiologist & an audiometrist
- an electrical fitter & an electrical mechanic
- an electroplater & an electrotyper
- an optical dispenser & an optical mechanic
- an optometrist & an orthoptist
Have you heard about any of these jobs?
Back to Job Information index.